Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Namaskar

2008- An year we all are bidding good bye, an year that will leap into the past and leave behind good and bad memories.Recalling the year I have so many things to cherish for a lifetime and so many to forget. The one thing that I would definitely like to forget is the tragic Mumbai attack that has shaken up all of us, killed so many innocent people and destroyed so many homes. Leave aside citizenship, as a human being I sometimes wonder what is happening to the human race? Is this the modern world that we visualize?Well! The list of things I would cherish forever is the realization of my dream- VTS and the most memorable trek I made to Chandratal.....and Lots of upcoming Events.....................................
Explorer..

1 comment:

Ankit said...

Hey, i second you on your thoughts about the tragic terror attack on Mumbai. It was an eye opener for all. Huh, tough to come out of that trauma. But life has to go on.
... no doubt, one should keep chasing dreams and keep working towards them.
The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die.
Keep Trekking ;-)