Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Words That Speak

I recently attended a convention on adventure tourism and heard someone say that a philosopher need not be a good mountaineer but a good mountaineer will always be a good philosopher. On my way back to Delhi, the lines kept striking me again and again. I really admire the plethora of words people use to express and relate their experiences.
I recall my last trek to Chandratal and can still feel the solace, tranquility and peace in the realm of himalayas. Every breath i took gazing at the calm Chandratal lake, was so pure and filled me with a sense of freshness and serenity.
well! have i also turned a philosopher?
May be i am still at the base camp and one day i'll surely become a good philosopher as i would love to conquer these fascinating peaks....

3 comments:

Adventuretrips.in said...

Keep it going...all the best

Cheers

Adventuretrips.in said...

Keep it going...all the best !

Cheers,

Avinash Kohli
HRLP
GE

Abhudhya said...

Nice; keep it up.
A picture is (anytime) worth a 1000 words and some picture (like Chandratal and Kunzum la) leave you speechless

Rupa Gandhi