Wednesday, July 29, 2009

True Nirvana

A Feng Shui article in the paper read, "hang a picture of mountains behind your chair for they are said to give strength". The very next day I went and got my favourite picture of the Majestic Himalayas framed and have placed it right behind my chair. The Himalayas have always fascinated me and my love for these purest forms of nature turned me an Adventurer from a Banker. Wandering in the lap of Himalayas, along the Tirthan valley with some of my friends from Educomp Solution was a fantastic experience. Trekking in the Himalayas definitely builds up your inner strength, raises motivation levels and a desire to explore more, more and more…………….

Perhaps That’s what I am doing....

Cheers!!

3 comments:

Nothing, Matters said...

Mountains and the art of inner modelling.
I totally agree with you bro. When I did my first on the foothills of Himalayas at Manali. For a first timer the mountains gave me an inner thrust to be better. A trek always challenges ones mental and physical strength. It makes friendships stronger. Its been a while but I know I feel myself closest to me, mother nature and the lord when I walk in the mountains. Thank you for making me remember what I put at the top in the list of things to do.
Thanks :)

Unknown said...

though we met more often when u were part of the corporate grind but the am more happy to be able comment on trekking in majestic himalayas & what it does to your soul than the week closures on thursday. I do think my WQ is pretty high (wandaerlust quotient-WQ) but the only time i have gone beyond delhi or rather anywhere close to mountains is with you only.Its only when we leave our city habitat come across the mountains mighty rivers etc. we realise the beauty & scale of creations which are not manmade instilling a sense of humility in front of the creator.Having spent my childhood around hills the lure of the mountain shall always beckon.I hope that am able to taste the experience.

Adventuretrips.in said...

Thanks Himanshu & Anshul for your continuining supoort.God Bless!!