Thursday, July 12, 2012

Its been a while...

Have been travelling, Venturing out, infact took a sabatical out of my own venture, dont know why I always look out for serenity, peace, happiness, when it is all inside me, started a new camping resort near the capital of India, Delhi, Gurgaon, also been escaping from myself for quiet sometime now, WHY?? That's astonishing, infact kind of superficial, being alone, with everybody around..call of the mountains is very much inside me, my fellas (I thought they were the best pals), made me realised that , you have to win on your own, your journey in life is yours only,dont depend on anybody, not even when you are happy, lots of thigs to do but where to start from still getting the answers of all manipulative questions... I have a family and love them to the core of my heart, what if I have a dream, love it tooo from the core..Liabilities - to achive something in life, love- for tangible and intangibles, achieve - the absolute happiness..Living life everyday..Exploring life everyday..still more to come.. Keep Exploring.. Cheers!!

No comments: